- Check that your outgoing SMTP Mail Server is set to mail.yourdomain.com
- Make sure you have a connection to the Internet when trying to send outgoing mail.
- Make sure your domain name is using the nameservers as per the welcome email and has properly propagated.
- Make sure you have authentication enabled for outgoing email.
- Make sure that all recipients have valid e-mail addresses.
- Make sure you are using the FULL email address as your username.
- Maybe your port 25 is blocked, please check by following the instructions here: Is my port 25 blocked?
If all of the requirements above are met, there should be no other reasons why you cannot possibly send outgoing e-mail through your SMTP server. The most common problem is that a client will forget that they must set their email client to authenticate before they can send their outgoing e-mail. Additionally, new clients usually have this problem while their domain name is in the process of being propagated or is in the process of being transferred to A2 Hosting, in which case they must simply wait for propagation to take place.
If after checking the above then your email still doesn't work then please contact the Support Center, tell them the full email address and email password, as well as cPanel username and password and they will run some tests on your account.