1. Make sure the Inbox is active. You can do this by clicking the Inbox icon.
2. Select Tools > Rules and Alerts from the menu and click the New Rule… button.
3. Make sure the Start creating a rule from template radio button is marked.
4. Select Move messages with specific words in the subject to a folder and click Next.
5. Clear the check box with specific words in the subject and select the condition with specific words in the message header.
6. In the Rules description panel, click specific words.
7. In the Search Text dialog box, specify a word or phrase to search for in the message header: (e.g. X-Spam-Status: Yes). Click the Add button then OK button to return to the Rule Wizard dialog box.
8. In the Rule Description panel, click specified to select a folder for the messages.
9. Select the Junk E-mail or Deleted Items folder as the destination for the filtered messages, then click OK (to create a new folder, click the New button and enter a name for the folder).
10. Click Finish, and then OK.
- 24 Users Found This Useful
To setup your new email account in Outlook Express: We have used yourdomain.com in this...
This could be the result of several factors, please go through the list below and eliminate each...
Can't send email? It's possible that your ISP or computer configuration is blocking the port 25...
If you don't delete your emails from the mailbox on the server then they will remain in your web...
Our SMTP server can handle a very large number of outgoing e-mails per second, enabling all of...